Over the years, I became the copy and past king, right click copy, right click paste, and repeat, especially when designing images in Photoshop. I then learned how to copy objects quickly in Photoshop.
- Open the file you are editing in Photoshop.
- Select the layer containing the image or the part of the image you want to copy.
- Select the area of the image you want to copy.
- Select the move tool, or “V” key on your keyboard.
- While holding the “Alt” key on Windows, “option” key on Mac’s, click and drag the selection to where you want it copied to.
As you can see, you can quickly copy images within Photoshop, instead of using the Copy & Paste functions.